NEW YORK – Lil Wayne heads to jail in February in his New York gun case, just days after his next album comes out.
The rap star’s sentencing date is Feb. 9, set in a Manhattan state court Tuesday. The Grammy winner said nothing during his brief court appearance.
He pleaded guilty in October to attempted criminal possession of a weapon. The charge stemmed from a 2007 traffic stop of his tour bus. His plea deal calls for a year in jail.
Cash Money Records co-founder Birdman announced on his Twitter account last week that Lil Wayne’s next album, “Rebirth,” is due for release Feb. 1.
1. Bedrock (feat. Lloyd)
2. New Shit
3. Pass Me the Dutch
5. Fuck the Bullshit (feat. Birdman)
6. Ms. Parker
9. Every Girl
10. She Is Gone (feat. Pleasure P)
11. Girl I Got You
13. Roger That
14. Steady Mobbin’ (feat. Gucci Mane)
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Look out for some GoodWood NYC pieces in the video.
Source: GoodWood NYC
01. The Game’s Infiltrator (Intro)
02. I Do This (Feat. Belly)
03. Say Something (Remix) (Feat. Timbaland, Lupe Fiasco)
04. Fed Up (Feat. DJ Khaled, Usher, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne)
05. 4 My Town (Feat. Birdman, Lil Wayne) [Extended Version]
07. When We Come Around (Feat. Nickelus F)
08. Make It Go (Remix) (Feat. Belly)
09. Hurt (Feat. Dirty Money)
10. Mo Milly (Feat. Birdman, Bun B)
11. Believe It Or Not (Feat. Gucci Mane)
12. Runaway Girl (Feat. Colin Munroe)
14. Do What You Do
15. Slow It Down (Feat. Deonte)