The mixtape was brought together by Mick Boogie and Terry Urban, this remix project features remixes by 6th Sense, Double O, Apple Juice Kid, and more. Click here to Download.
1. The Noisettes f/ 6th Sense: Say You’ll Be Noisy (Remix by 6th Sense)
2. The Noisettes f/ Esso: Never Bad (Remix by nVMe)
3. The Noisettes: 24 Winters (Remix by Matt Friedman of ILLFONICS)
4. The Noisettes: Cheap Cops (Remix by Double 0)
5. The Noisettes f/ Christian Rich: Saturday Night Paranoia (Remix by Christian Rich)
6. The Noisettes: Upset Lockdown (Remix by 6th Sense & Apple Juice Kid)
7. The Noisettes: Amazing Heartbeat (Remix by The Cataracts)
8. The Noisettes f/ Dao Jones: Sometimes I’m Heartless (Remix by Apple Juice Kid & 6th Sense)
1. Jay-Z :: $35 Million
2. Sean “Diddy” Combs :: $30 Million
3. Kanye West :: $25 Million
4. 50 Cent & Akon :: $20 Million each
6. Lil Wayne :: $18 Million
7. Timbaland :: $17 Million
8. Pharell Williams :: $16 Million
9. T-Pain :: $15 Million
10. Eminem :: $14 Million
11. Dr. Dre :: $13 Million
12. Snoop Dogg :: $11 Million
13. Ludacris :: $10 Million
14. Common, will.i.am, T.I., & Swizz Beatz :: $8 Million each
18. Andre 3000 & Big Boi :: $7 Million each
20. Flo Rida, Rick Ross, The Game, & Young Jeezy :: $6 Million
Clearly dedicated to Michael Jackson… RIP..
Just cold… all the way around..
Casio’s most popular watch G-Shock has been around for over 25 years now. It’s been a hot accesories for years with new colors,styles, and collaborations always in the works these watches have a great way of keeping up with the time. Mr. West is always ahead of everybody when it comes to fashion but the G-shock has been one of Kanye’s most wore timepieces to date, So much that Casio made him the headlining act at their 25th anniversary party. Check this pic of Ye’ rockin a classic white/white G-Shock with the Pastelle varsity jacket.